ever/fawn • 27 • he/they
artist & designer
Hey! I'm a furry artist from Connecticut, USA :)
I've been doing commissions since 2015.
IRL, I'm a full-time professional Motion Graphics and UX/UI designer.
Commission Info, Prices,
General Info• Please read my TOS fully before requesting a comm.
• Listed prices are USD.
• Additional components such as mobility devices, simple props, and hand-lettered text are no extra charge.
• For quotes, questions, or concerns, please contact me via Telegram @fanghaunt or email furryghost.art(at)gmail.com
Starting price is $100, with cost increasing with complexity and/or number of characters.With shading, pricing starts at $130.
Starting price is $150, with cost increasing with complexity and/or number of characters.With shading, pricing starts at $180.
Starting price is $300, with cost increasing with complexity and/or number of characters.
PWYW Sketchpages & Icons
Looking for something a bit more affordable with a faster turnaround? I now offer Pay-What-You-Want sketchpage and icon commissions on Ko-Fi!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you take payments?
Going forward, invoicing for clients will EXCLUSIVELY be done through Square.Invoices will ONLY be made through Paypal if you are located outside of Square's service area or if you need to pay through Paypal balance.-I live within the service area but I don't have a Square account. Can you make an exception for me?
You actually don't need an account to pay a Square invoice. Square sends you a link via email to pay using your credit or debit card.-How long will my commission take to complete?
Generally speaking it takes about 1-2 weeks to complete a commission once I’ve started.
Watch the progress of your comm on my queue.
I give a rough completion estimate on each project via Trello.
All work in progress updates will be sent directly to you via your chosen contact info.-Do you make ref sheets?
No.-Any other questions can be asked via my email furryghost.art(at)gmail.com or through Telegram @fanghaunt.
Do/Do Not Draw List
if you have any questions/concerns about this list, feel free to ask me privately or via anon, id be happy to answeri have the right to say no to a commission.
• MOST species including humans, dnd, and ffxiv races!• Pinup situations, bras & undies, lingerie, etc• any couple of appropriate age• any size characters. macro/micro, fat/skinny etc• characters of all ages• prosthetic limbs, or other visibly disabled characters. mobility devices etc• light armor• light bondage (though might not be posted to my main account)• light blood• Fantasy weaponry (any, includes fantasy guns) and non-gun real life weaponry• Fetish situations - if it is SUPER overt please ask me first I will be vocal about what I am and am not willing to draw for you! In general I draw "sfw" fetishes as long as it's within my comfort zone.
• ref sheets• explicit nudity• Transphobic Fetish Genders• Intricate, non-furry mecha• nsfw fetish art• Pedophilia• DD/Lg or DD/Lb• Diapers• References to Armed Forces, Police, the Confederacy or Nazi imagery, etc.• ARs• real guns, unironically (ironically/as a joke is ok. if that makes sense lol)
Terms of Service (TOS)
Starting in 2024, you must buy image rights (commercial fee) if you do not want your commission/OC potentially featured in prints or zines for sale by me. This does not affect any past or current commissions.See this tumblr post for details.
You MUST be 18+ to order a commission.
• Your commission should be complete 1-3 weeks from when i start the artwork (not from when the comm was paid)• Artwork is digital, I do not provide a print or any physical item.• The artwork will be provided to the client in a high resolution image file via Google Drive.
• I must be paid before I begin working.• Payment plans for larger pieces are accepted, however I won’t chase after you for payment, and your comm won’t be started until you’ve paid in full.• If you’d like WIP’s and I havent sent one yet, please feel free to ask! I will be happy to give them.• I will always send WIPs after the sketch, flat color, and final stages.
Image Usage (Personal)
• May be printed for personal use ONLY.• My artwork may not be sold as prints or otherwise reproduced by the commissioner for profit.• Artwork may NOT be minted/sold as a non-fungible token (NFT), or used with ANY blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, or anything similar.• Artwork may NOT be used to train an image-producing AI, neural network, bot, or anything similar.• Your commission will not be used by me to sell as prints without your written permission.• However, I retain the rights to repost, edit, and use the image on social media, as profile banners/icons, and in a promotional aspect. Interested in buying out usage rights? See commercial usage below.
Image Usage (Commercial)
• Fee is 100%-200% of commission price, depending on intent. (Min. $100 fee)• Custom terms for image usage will be provided on the invoice. Generally includes rights to reproduce/sell image.• Artwork may NOT be minted/sold as a non-fungible token (NFT), or used with ANY blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, or anything similar.• Artwork may NOT be used to train an image-producing AI, neural network, bot, or anything similar.
• Reposting to social media, character collection sites, and general art sites is allowed and encouraged by commissioners/character owners; so long as any form of credit is given, either as a direct link or casual mention (such as, "this art is by @/fanghaunt").• If you did not pay for the piece or own a character in it, please do not repost.• Comm form p@ssword is pancakes.• I am ok with direct tags/QTs on twitter! i will probably retweet it though lol
• Artwork may not be edited or traced in any manner without permission.• If you are planning on editing a piece, please let me know beforehand in the comments of your commission application.
• Full refunds requested by the customer are only to be issued before I begin the artwork or in a case where I can’t finish the art• if I initiate a refund, it will be 100% no matter how much of the art is complete. Except in the case of a customer ghosting. If you take longer than a month to respond to a WIP, I may refund you only partially and cancel your commission.• If I’ve begun working already, and you really don’t want the artwork for whatever reason, a partial (75% or less) refund will be issued depending on how much work has been done.• To check the status of your commission, please check my public queue.
Here is my best contact info if you have any questions about my commissions.I am located in EST and will generally answer when I can! I'm most active on evenings/weekends.Email